Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Someone Let The Crazy Out

As I'm sure I've told you all before, my superintendent's girlfriend is insane. I had some friends over last night and here's what we had to deal with.

The first two friends arrive. I go downstairs with my excited dog, who is yelping a bit out of excitement. I let them in. Then as we are walking up the stairs, the Crazy comes out- she stops one of my friends and says something to the effect of, "I DON'T WANT ANY MORE OF YOUR RABID DOGS IN HEAT AROUND HERE" or something like that. My friend is trying to respond while I'm twirling my finger around my ear at the top of the stairs which is, as we all know, the universal sign for "crazy". I finally had to resort to furiously swiping my finger across my neck, the universal sign for "just stop" or "you are so dead", depending on the context.

Finally, I ushered them inside my apartment.

Pretty soon, another friend is downstairs. I run to let her in and out walks Crazy pants who says to my friend "WATCH OUT FOR THE RABID DOGS IN HEAT!!!"

If it weren't for the massive amounts of champagne, wine, cheese, meat, dips and salad at my place, it might have ruined my night.

2 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to know who tried to reason with the looney girl?

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger patient boy said...

Jesse's definitely not rabid, but it's not his fault that he's so damn good looking.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged