Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Focus

So tonight while all of my co-workers get to play celebrity poker with a bunch of rich people for a benefit for a famous person, I will be joining a focus group about bartenders for $100.

They keep calling to make sure I can still make it as the rain is screwing everyone up. What they don't know is I live two blocks away from their offices. Which is conveniently about two doors down from a bar. I'll have $100 burning a hole in my pocket, who's with me?!

3 Comments:

At 2:35 PM, Blogger Lynne said...

I'm afraid I'll be at another bar a bit further north

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger Jonah said...

this bar better have live band karaoke or i'm not coming.

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

You guys suck.

Okay if it's not raining I'll go.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged