Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Monday, March 19, 2007

Online and En Fuego

Q: Hey Tempy, what do you do when you go to a new job and you don't immediately have internet access?

A: I'll tell you what to do. You call your superviser and say WHATTUP BITCH!!!!!!!??????? Or you could also calmly point out that you might need the intranet in case you need to schedule a meeting. Or... you could then find out that they have already created one for you and you should just be patient.

Either way, I'm back.

1 Comments:

At 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Patience is not in our DNA. I hope you did not really say WHATTUP BITCH, because that would not go over well at the Temping Agency (sort of the way you burned that girl’s hand). Either way, I now have a new way to avoid those billables. Or will have to become creative putting in my time....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged