Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Friday, March 09, 2007

Duane Reade

The Duane Reade on 52nd and Madison smells like dead, rotting rodent. I guess it's better than live, thriving rodent, but anyway... If that wasn't enough, the cashier was on the phone screaming to someone, "I pay the rent, you leave my damn apartment! Well I don't care! Don't make me go over there."

For some reason, the CVS around the corner was a much more positive experience. It didn't smell like death and the employees seemed to be in healthy relationships.

Moral of the story?

They didn't have what I needed at either location.

4 Comments:

At 1:47 PM, Blogger bklynturtle said...

How is that possible? Those stores carry EVERYTHING.
Were you looking for snowshoes?

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger patient boy said...

What?!? They were out of pink Peeps?!?

How could they?

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

My friend Micaela went to this hippie dippy school and this one kid there was a fashion major and for a spring collection, made pants entirely out of peeps.

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

And kudos to Boyd for proper use of html tags.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged