Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Welcome Back

Okay, the OT is back and everyone is treating her like she is some kind of hero. Turns out the burn got better, so she just left the hospital without being seen by the doctor. She actually said to her superviser, "Thank you for your understanding and flexibility". Although, she DID offer to do any work I had for her. I should solicit some like her, and then "get hurt" and leave early.

Whatever, I guess I can function with her around. I just wonder how long it will take her to figure out that I traced a line of demarcation around her cubicle with my urine.

1 Comments:

At 2:41 PM, Blogger Lynne said...

I detest this girl. I just went through a brief but violent shudder of hatred and sight-unseen judgment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged