Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Monday, March 26, 2007

Double Life

It's sort of hard going from this:





To this:




Especially when you've only had 5 hours of sleep.

Let's just say that Bartron's establishment was busy this weekend, which was great for finances but not so good on the body. And last night there was just this celebratory mood in the air. The night went smoothly and everyone was feeling giddy from making money/drinking wine. It was decided by the remaining few that a night of partying was in order. Man, even just one drink (which would lead into five) sounded great. Alas, I knew better than that. And so, the rest of my night looked like this:




3 Comments:

At 11:07 AM, Blogger patient boy said...

Wow, I guess I missed that part of the evening. You're the one in green, right?

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger Tempy said...

No, I'm the one taking it (duh).

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Man. I knew I should have gone out last night...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged