Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Friday, January 19, 2007

I Want To Be Home

It's one of those days. It is snowing here, and all I want to do is go home, curl up with my dog and read a book. And then when the snow sticks, I'd take him out to the park and watch him prance. He love the snow, I think. I know I love watching him in the snow, especially the time it got to 18 inches. That was a hoot because my dog is probably only 16 inches tall. You do the math. There was nothing better than watching him disappear in a snow bank, only to see him try to come out via a very clumsy doggie paddle.

2 Comments:

At 8:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love my nephew, but I have never associated him with the act of prancing... He lumbers a bit.

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger Tempy said...

Except when a child results with the meeting of a certain Davey Jones. Oh, Deb, it looks like I can do it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged