Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Monday, August 31, 2009

Oh No

I tried to stay away from all this Michael Jackson coverage but this I can't just pass up. It is stranger than the name Blanket which this child owns. It is stranger than this photo, which shows said Blanket at his daddy's funeral with a doll of his daddy, half naked, and that Blanket has hair more fabulous than mine. It's that the real daddy of Blanket is... Macauley Culkin.


What is not stranger, but a mild footnote, is that yesterday I spent an hour filming my new show with the guy who played his brother Buzz in Home Alone (that guy on the left there):


But shameless self promotion aside, seriously, what the hey? I mean, in a weird way I can totally see in. In another way, I am questioning my choice in even talking about it. It's only Monday, people. It's gonna get a lot worse before it gets better.

2 Comments:

At 4:29 PM, Blogger Raymi Lauren said...

buzz rules

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger Tempy said...

He does! He's gonna be in the Montreal Film Festival this weekend if you want to hang out with him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged