Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Friday, July 17, 2009

Kitty Love

So the slutty little whore cat at my Korean deli got knocked up and this week she had four bastard kittens. They are pretty cute. But my favorite part of this story is that last week, before she gave birth, I asked the woman at the deli what she was going to do with the kittens. Her English isn't so good so I had to repeat it a few times, slower, and with pantomime. When she finally got what I said, turns out she thought I was asking how she got pregnant. So she starts to say:

"One night, she go outside..."

I'll let you fill in the blanks. Anyway, here are the kittens.


3 Comments:

At 2:12 PM, Blogger Sweden said...

omg fucking adorable!!!! i want a new kitten my cat grew up and got fat and big i love them so much when they are tiny and walk around like they are drunk

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

Especially when they can't open their eyes! They were just mewing, it was adorable.

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger Sweden said...

if i lived in NYC i would have asked the korean deli lady if i could have one.
i desperately want a new kitten, but they only have old cats at the humane society and as lovely as they are i don't want them.
i'm working on becoming parkdales "insane cat lady" im 34 single with no kids so i figured it would be a good goal to have. my plan is to go for maybe 25 cats.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged