Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Career Day!

Tomorrow I get to go to my friend's elementary school for CAREER Day. I'm going to talk to them about being an ACTRESS which means I will teach them how to bartend. Because really, what better skill is there? One of the questions a kid asked me in a letter was "What time do you have to wake up?" Well, if waking up after an all night shift at 11am sounds early to you then, yes, early. Now let's see you work that shaker! Kidding, I will also teach them about being an executive assistant and how to make rich people happy.

But seriously folks, it should be fun. I don't think I'll tell them about the audition I turned down today because I found out that the theater company was run under the mission statement of "Promoting Christian faith through theater" because even I have my limits. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got some rich kids dry bean art to frame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged