Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

i This

So I finally got an iPhone. Yes. Yes, thank you. Thank you. My wonderful friends bought it for me. I know. Thank you. Yes, you can all take your seats now. Thank you for that rousing applause of "welcome to the World of The Now". It was weird giving up my rotary phone with the cord, not lugging it around anymore... Now I've got this crazy machine. I already love it more than I could a human baby.

The problem is, I have asked people to text me a message with their name so I can easily add the #'s. At least 3 people have emailed me their #'s. Ah, we can only advance so much. Sadly the iPhone cannot make your friends more attentive.

2 Comments:

At 1:09 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

Update! I've just been told there is a way I can do this. Now if only I could get the phone to do my taxes. Oh wait... you can.

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger Raymi Lauren said...

my phone is from 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged