Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Clothes For Everyone!

This just happened:

*ring ring*

Me: Hello

Nanny: Hi, is Bosslady there? Her daughter wants to ask her a question.

Me: Let me check. Hmmm she's in a meeting. Is it important?

Daughter: Huh?

Me: Oh, hi. It's me, [Tempy].

Daughter: Hi.

Me: Do you need to talk to your mom? She's in a meeting but I can interrupt her.

Daughter: No. It's ok.

Nanny: Hello? No need for her to call back. She just had a question.

Me: Well, what is it?

Nanny: [Daughter] wants to buy a bathing suit and I just wanted to make sure it's ok.

Me: Oh, I'm sure it's fine. Does she need one?

Nanny: Well she only has hand me downs from [other daughter].

Me: Aw heck! Buy her the bathing suit! How much?

Nanny: $28.

Me: Shoot, buy her 2. I don't care. Buy her whatever she wants. I'll tell [Bosslady] I said so.

Nanny: Really? Great!

Me: Anytime.

3 Comments:

At 1:16 PM, Blogger Raymi Lauren said...

oh man why am i so jealous of this little girl

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

You should see the little purple ice skates I had rush ordered for her doll so she could "take the doll ice skating".

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger steph said...

HAHAHAHAA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged