Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Monday, March 09, 2009

It's A Birthday - With Sleeves!

I had an amazing weekend! Thanks for asking! I had a ridiculously fun party on Saturday and my incredible friends gave me an iPhone! I'm finally in the 21st century. I also got a Barcak Obama action figure, a Kenneth Cole bag and these high end ear buds that not only give you the option of different sizes for you ear canal, but in between uses it actually does your dishes. But Sunday was pretty special too- some friends and I got all super dressed up, and I even got my nails did. Then we went to this gorgeous new place called Clover Club, which we affectionately call Cloverfield after that horrible monster that destroys New York, although this place was a lot nicer and less violent than the movie. And the pièce de résistance was dinner at an old neighborhood Italian standby, Marco Polo. Let's just say my meal got tossed in a gigantic cheese wheel- it just doesn't get any better than that.

Or maybe it does. Because just when I thought my birthday couldn't get any better my friends presented me with a Snuggie™. It's a lot like those airplane blankets but with sleeves. Wow. I was honestly speechless. Thanks, everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged