Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Monday, March 02, 2009

Have A Gay Old Time

So I got an early gift on Saturday from my sister. Let me just go back for a bit- a few weeks ago she was at a benefit and won at 3 night stay at the penthouse suite of this fancy hotel in HAWAII. AND she's paying for airfare. Shut up! It's gonna be super sweet. It's a 1,000 square foot penthouse with a private lanai and a jacuzzi, across the street from a private 4 mile white sand beach, free champagne, massages, etc. Wow.

OK, there's one catch. When my sister woke up the next morning she realized that the hotel, the Maui Sunseeker, is a Lesbian/Gay/Bisexual/Transgendered resort. Oh man. This is going to be an awesome trip.

1 Comments:

At 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's HAWAII!!!


I'd wear rainbow underwear and a flag for what you just described...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged