Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Monday, March 02, 2009

Oh BTW, It's My Birthday

Hey guys! Thanks for the birthday ecards! As promised I would be posting the creative cards my friends have made me and here's some I received:

From my sister (I blocked out my name just to keep the crazies out). Look at me with QT! True story, I've actually met the guy:



And this is from my friend Lynne! It's a bit funnier if you know the backstory about it, but enjoy:



Finally, from Miss Raymi! This one is adorable, and the likeness of me is uncanny:

Thanks guys! And if you don't know, there is a massive blizzard in NY today which is cool because I love snow and it feels like a big birthday present from either God or maybe a nimbostratus cloud- who knows. Here is my dog this morning in the snow!



Hope you all have a great day. Thanks for all your birthday wishes!!!

3 Comments:

At 10:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday from LA where it is 60 degrees at 7:30AM!!!!!! (Thanks for the video of Jesse, reminds me of home). For 2 weeks you are just 2 years younger.

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger steph said...

happy birthday
love, tardy
xo

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger Tempy said...

yay thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged