Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Friday, March 20, 2009

Everyone's A Comedian

The story of the Brazilian Wandering Spider, the deadliest spider in the world that was found in a Whole Foods in Tulsa, as told by a comedian:

"Whoa guys, have you heard about this one? Last week in Tulsa some guy who works produce at Whole Foods notices that a shipment of bananas from Honduras came with a deadly spider. Now, if I were him, I wouldn't be pissed about the spider. I'd be pissed that I have to work opening up banana boxes at Whole Foods!

And I mean, this poisonous spider?!? It's called the Brazilian Wandering Spider- seriously I am not making this up. I mean, really- more like the Brazilian Flying Cargo Spider! But seeing as how it took a trip stowed away in a box of bananas to America I'd call it an illegal immigrant! Wandering- more like seeking out a new life! And Brazilian? The last time I opened up a BOX and saw a BRAZILIAN I was one happy guy IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!"

1 Comments:

At 1:51 PM, Blogger Exiled on Main Street said...

that is great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged