Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Monday, January 12, 2009

TGIM!

What a weekend! I managed to assemble an entire bed that weighed like 3,437,356,277 lbs. and I did it in under an hour. Even the lesbians upstairs were impressed when they saw me lugging out the ginormous amounts of cardboard. They were bringing out their trash and were like, "Wow, it took us 4 hours to assemble our Ikea shelves. You did a bed?" And I'm all, "Yeah." And then they admired the enormity of the cardboard boxes. Well, you know whet they say- lesbians love boxes. Hey-OH! I also got a new mattress and it's pretty cute watching my foot tall, 4 foot long 11 year old dwarf dog trying to jump onto it. He can, but he has to back up like a cat and leap. He hasn't missed- yet.

Also, it took him but one hour to realize that the bed was indeed a Queen size which means he can stretch out as much as he likes and still barely touch my side.

This morning though I woke up and it was pretty clear that he missed snuggling next to me.

So... I really don't know why I bothered. But it's still pretty sweet.

Oh, and Sat night thanks to this guy I was able to crash the SNL after-after party which didn't even start 'till 4am and he hosted an awesome live band karaoke. It was pretty fun although something about the fact that it didn't end 'till the wee hours of the morning made me wish that I had a cocaine habit.

Anyway, I got to see these guys sing this live:

Jon Bovi- The exact OPPOSITE of Bon Jovi

2 Comments:

At 1:22 PM, Blogger Raymi Lauren said...

lucky!

and welcome to my world we have a fucking kings size too.

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

WHOA king sized!

I wouldn't even know what to do with that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged