Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Friday, October 31, 2008

First Amendments

Palin recently said in a radio interview: "If [the media] convince enough voters that that is negative campaigning, for me to call Barack Obama out on his associations, then I don't know what the future of our country would be in terms of First Amendment rights and our ability to ask questions without fear of attacks by the mainstream media."

Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh first of all the First Amendment guarantees freedom of the press so I don't even know what to say about attacking the press for reporting. Second, quit complaining. Everything that comes out of her mouth is absolutely ridiculous. It reminds me of a Palin joke I just heard but feel it is too crass for even me to repeat. If you don't know it, you can ask me later.

3 Comments:

At 5:15 PM, Blogger Raymi Lauren said...

email me it

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger Lor said...

Just goes to show you why we need a Constitutional Law professor as President, and not some gun-toting moron who thinks the VP's job can be expanded on.

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger Raymi Lauren said...

from one maverick to another.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged