Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Friday, October 10, 2008

Where In The World

So at the second debate on Tuesday, John McCain has this to say about Osama Bin Laden, "I'll get Osama bin Laden. I'll get him. I know how to get him."

WHOOOOOOOA! Shut it! But wait, if you know how to get him, why don't you just do that whole "Country First" thing and let us know now? Or do we have to elect you to find out. What a conundrum!

In other news I think I told you the other day I got into a fight with this conservative guy who works upstairs who is all "Protect my money! Fuck Obama," but he watched the debates and just came downstairs and said to me, "You know, I'm not so frightened at the idea of an Obama administration anymore. He's pretty good."

Well YEAH. If I have to hear one more time from a conservative that I'm "naive" or "don't know what I'm talking about" and then the second they pick up a paper they're like, "Hey, you were right," I swear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged