Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Monday, September 29, 2008

D-Ow

Holy f@#king s#$t you guys, this is really bad.

The bailout wasn't approved and the Dow just dropped 600 points.

Uh... anyone want to go out drinking?

Let me explain something- this really does affect all of us. Personally, I'm all zen and calm and like, "You can't take it with you," and "you don't need to be rich to be happy," and "I am so glad the cocktail of anti-anxiety meds and anti-depressants is really working for me," but this is really bad for the country, the economy and overall value of living.

It's pretty Debbie Downer in my office today but just for shits and giggles I paid a visit to the big hedge fund upstairs just to get a feel for the energy. People are on the edge of their seats, huddled over TVs and computers. As I passed by they looked up at me, white as ghosts. Me, I quietly made my way to the kitchen to snag some Peppermint Patties. I love those things.

So my friends, I'll be honing up on my bartending skills just in case. In the meantime, relax and enjoy life. Seriously, there's nowhere to go but up.

3 Comments:

At 6:00 PM, Blogger Raymi Lauren said...

also beware of this guy.

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger Tempy said...

WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT???

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger Raymi Lauren said...

nonthreateningblackmale.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged