Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Genius Patrol

Oh man, do I ever feel like an idiot.

I was typing away, minding my own business when I realized my computer was stuck on a page. Then I'd open a tab and it would close immediately. It was like everything I tried to do would backfire and do just the opposite. Was it the mouse? The left click didn't seem to be working. I mean, this computer is no spring chicken but all of a sudden everything just stopped.

So I called the IT guy who was like, "Be right there," after I said, "My computer is going crazy!"

He gets into the office, takes one look at my computer and moves a stack of wires away from the keyboard.

"Try it now."

I was like, "Oh, so you see, when I click here..."

And it worked. Turns out there was a wire on the enter key.

Aaaaaaaand, goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged