Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Extra Extra

This is totally ridiculous. OK Magazine is claiming Jennifer Aniston and Orlando "I Only Film Trilogies" Bloom are an item. According to an eyewitness at some place somewhere, "I saw them in a booth next to each other and Jen was looking at Orlando like he was her favorite person in the world. She looked like she wanted to grab him and make out with him!"

Jesus Christ lady, show me one woman on this earth who doesn't want to make out with Orlando Bloom. Well except for me because I'm not into his goatee faux-tee.

5 Comments:

At 4:43 PM, Blogger dancing at gunpoint said...

Orlando Bloom is the poor man's Johnny Depp. Am I right or am I right?

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

I thought Richard Grieco was the poor man's Johnny Depp. Oh, well... I think you may be right.

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger Figgsrock2 said...

Did Jennifer Aniston get a facelift?

 
At 5:05 PM, Blogger MaryAnne LoVerme said...

she TOTALLY got a facelift - maybe some cheek filler too.

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

mmmm....Grieco........

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged