Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Monday, April 07, 2008

Election

A small room with a desk

Obama: I'll give you Michigan if I can have Florida.

Clinton: That's ridiculous! Florida has more delegates!

Obama: But I'm ahead.

Clinton: But it's still too close!

Obama: Yes, but I'm still going to win.

Clinton: You're so full of it!

Obama: I know you are but what am I?

Clinton: (to Howard Dean) You see what I mean? Every time we try to have a serious discussion and he turns into a five year old!

Dean: Barack, it really is important to listen to each other.

Obama: You are right. And I do listen. Because I have the hope of listening. So we can change. (random applause erupts)

Clinton: And he carries that goddamn applause machine everywhere!

Obama: No I don't. (roar of cheers)

Clinton: You just did it now.

Obama: I don't hear anything.

Clinton: That's because you turned it off. I see the button.

Obama: (holding up remote) Oh, this thing?

Clinton: Ha! I knew it!

Dean: Can we get back to the...

Obama: Hil, you are acting crazy.

Clinton: No, I heard it earlier!

Obama: I can't help it. Throes of fans just follow me wherever I go.

Clinton: I swear...

Obama: Watch this... Change. (huge applause)

Clinton: (to Dean) Can I just have Florida and Michigan and the nomination?

Obama: Okay, but I get the kids.

Clinton: You CANNOT have Chelsea, Bar, we've been through this before!

Obama: Then it's no deal.

Dean: (rubbing temples) Oh, man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged