Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Whew

Everybody stay calm and DO NOT panic.

I know there's a recession and the whole sub-prime mortgage fiasco and our president is touched by the Slow Fairy, but there is no reason to fly off the handle. After all, crisis #1 was just averted.

My boss is on vacation skiing and her 6 year old son forgot his book club book, Busybody Nora. But don't worry- I went to the apartment and it will be Fed-Exed overnight.

Thank god.

I did offer to skim the "book" and just tell her son the plotline, but she thought it would be a good distraction for him on the plane. While I was waiting for her to call me when I was at her house I did tackle the first few chapters and let me tell you, that Nora is a nosy bitch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged