Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Fun

I thought of a new video game. It's called "Walking My Dog in the Morning". It works like this- you have a dog like, say, a beagle-basset hound mix that has a really keen sense of smell. Your job is to walk said hungry dog around the block while keeping him from eating as much crap on the ground as possible. Mind you, this isn't like Buck Hunter where you can and can't shoot certain things. Any thing on the ground is off limits. It doesn't even have to be food per-se, it could be food soaked paper towels, wrappers or cardboard. This "imaginary" dog will go after anything, so watch out.

I was playing the live version of the game this morning when I'm pretty sure I hit level 5- walking the dog successfully in a straight line between two evenly spaced and highly desirable items withing one foot on either side of us. To the right was a greasy paper plate with pizza cheese still on it, to the left, a dead pigeon. Luckily we made it through with no incident, (my dog was so excited he didn't know which one to go after and by that time he decided we were long around the block), but the mere thought that my dog was hell bent on getting either of those two nasty items pretty much grossed me out.

Luckily it's just a game.

2 Comments:

At 10:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's all fun and games, until he gets into your fiber-rich organic wheat crackers.

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger Jonah said...

ha! dogs like to eat disgusting things.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged