Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Lien on Me

OMG you guys I just totally refused to notarize something!The people in the other office wanted me to notarize a few signatures of people I knew in their office and then there was this thing from the Cayman Islands. I turned to the guy and was like, "I don't know if you know what notaries do," and he's all, "Actually I don't," so I inform him that my only real job is to verify signatures. He's like, okay. And I'm all, "Soooooo how can I verify this guy if he lives in the Cayman Islands?" Very clever, Tempy. He understood but I was like, seriously? That's like asking a notary beneficially interested in the conveyance by way of being secured to take an acknowledgment of an instrument! Ha ha! Some notary humor for you there. Now excuse me while I go geek out with my new notary friends.

4 Comments:

At 4:44 PM, Blogger Jonah said...

see you in new orleans?

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

SHUT UP. I am making them pay for that trip.

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger Jonah said...

here's my idea of heaven:

Explore this dynamic, multi-cultural city with your fellow Notaries as you stay in touch with the latest in Notary practice, law, techniques and technologies.

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

And there's a countdown clock on the website...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged