Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Friday, March 14, 2008

Party Foul

So a girl in my office IM's me, "I did something really bad. I told [annoying co-worker] about your birthday party tonight and he was like, 'I wasn't invited'. Sorry!"

So I yell out to annoying co-worker, "Hey, you know about my party right?"

Now, I knew he couldn't come because he lives in Jersey with 4 kids, but he was like, "Oh, wow. Thanks for thinking of me..." and as he continued to bore me with some stories about birthdays and kids, my other co-worker IM's me, "Just kidding! HAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Bitch. Luckily she's coming to my party so I'll find some way to get my revenge.

2 Comments:

At 1:25 PM, Blogger Figgsrock2 said...

I could make sure she never sings...

 
At 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what birthday party?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged