Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Behind The Scenes

Night. A phone rings.

CLINTON: Hello?

OBAMA: Hey, Hil.

CLINTON: Jesus Bar, it’s 3 am! Oh… oh, I get it. Very funny.

OBAMA: Ha ha!

CLINTON: Yeah, Bar, it was funny the first three times.

OBAMA: Damn, for me it’ll never get old. Ha! Whoo. So… what are you wearing?

CLINTON: Oh, you know, boxers and a… hey, waaait a minute!

OBAMA: (laughing) Gets you every time.

CLINTON: Bar, what do you want?

OBAMA: You know what I want.

CLINTON: Oh, Bar, don’t. Bill is sound asleep next door.

OBAMA: So I can’t have any of your Vanilla Milkshake?

CLINTON: Bar!

OBAMA: I drink your milkshake.

CLINTON: Goodnight, Bar.

OBAMA: I drink it up.

CLINTON: Goodnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged