Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Random Gift Award

Ladies and gentlemen, the first ever Re-Gift Contest Winner is... LYNNE! She thought a fun new SuperPoke Facebook option should be: "Galvanize (push the button)". Congratulations and thank you for all who entered. The next time I receive anything strange in the mail or otherwise I will have another contest so don't worry- there are many chances to win.

Lynne, I have your address so you should be receiving this surprise gift in the mail shortly.

2 Comments:

At 4:29 PM, Blogger Lynne said...

Oh man. I'm honored. I'm also basically the only person who entered.

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

Well, that might have had something to do with it...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged