Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Monday, January 14, 2008

The Primaries

A quiet street in Michigan. Nighttime. Silhouettes of two people strolling down the street.

Obama: It's a beautiful night.

Clinton: I suppose.

Obama: (looking directly at Hillary) With a beautiful view.

Clinton: Barack, stop. I am a married woman. Besides, I wouldn't be with you if you were the last politician standing.

Obama: Admit it. You'd take me over Giuliani.

Clinton: That's not fair, Bar. You know goddamn well he has herpes.

Obama: Even so... So Hil, have you thought about my proposition?

Clinton: On the off chance you win the ticket, then... yes, I'll think about it.

Obama: And if you win?

Clinton: (sighing) Yes, you'd be my vice.

Obama: You're already my vice. (Swings Clinton around, tries to kiss her)

Clinton: Bar, stop. We don't want to get the press talking.

Obama: I'm crazy for you Hil. There. I said it.

Clinton: That stunt you pulled in New Hampshire...

Obama: I didn't know my staffer's chose Jay Z's "99 Problem's But A Bitch Ain't One" as my entrance song! (This is in fact, true)

Clinton: It's just...

Obama: Oh, no. Here come the waterworks.

Clinton: No Bar, listen to me. Can we just... go easy on each other? Just for a few days?

Obama: For you, yes. Yes, I will.

They embrace

Clinton: Ha, ha. Who said I didn't have enough feminine charms to take down the enemy. Mwa, ha ha!

Obama: What does that mean?

Clinton: Oh, did I say that out loud?

Obama: Yes.

Clinton: I... was joking.

Obama: Oh! Okay.

To be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged