Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Monday, January 14, 2008

Busy Day

There is so much to talk about today, I don't even know where to begin.

First of all, it's Brit's big custody day- if she doesn't show up to the hearing, she loses her kids. Never mind the fact that she's dating a big muppet and thinks she's British.

Second, who else saw some of the new Rock of Love 2 with Bret Michaels? I have never before in my life seen so many women who look like blowfish.

Finally, I had a dream I left a friend's house at 7AM with their pet turtle, and I didn't even realize I had it until I was at the 2nd ave. subway station, which in my dream was above ground and transferred to the B train. And I was able to send a text to tell my friend I had their turtle but T9 let me down and I ended up getting on the wrong train and ended up at 42nd street which wasn't the best way to get home to Brooklyn. What the hell does that mean?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged