Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Friendly

I don't understand how these MySpace bands expect me to be friends with them all, especially when after I click on their link to see if it's something I may be interested in, it's always this pimped out MySpace layout that is so all over the place I can neither hear nor see anything because it takes three hours to load and once it does it looks like a mix between a kaleidoscope and a peep show. I'd use Facebook if I knew how to use it and people stopped poking me and asking me to be in their vampire club.

And now, a cat doing an impersonation of me after a particularly rough night.

4 Comments:

At 3:35 PM, Blogger Jonah said...

i totally feel this cat's pain -- wacked out on drugs, stumbling, cameras in your face -- sounds like an average weekend.

 
At 3:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is what's better known as a "K Hole". someone was at the vet.... or the Limelight. (I just dated myself big time, didn't I?)

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

And by Limelight she means Studio 54.

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger patient boy said...

And by "dated myself" she means "autoamory".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged