Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Monday, January 28, 2008

Ratty

You asked for it.

No I didn't.

You waited patiently.

Um, okay.

And now, I bring you... ACTUAL FOOTAGE of the rat/squirrel/possum/small child stuck in my wall trying to get out!

No, seriously, that's kind of weird that you recorded it.

Shut up, other voice! Because when you hear this, you'll understand why I didn't sleep for two nights. Make sure you have the volume up on your computer. Warning: this is not for the faint of heart.

FYI the exterminator put poison in my wall the next day and whatever it was is dead.

I now present... the RaSqirPosIld:



And in case that wasn't enough (also you can hear my dog panting on this one. So cute!):


5 Comments:

At 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Blair Witch Project"... For real.

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger Jonah said...

that is utterly terrifying.

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

Yeah. Doesn't it sound like it has a saw?

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger Jonah said...

tempy, i think the cloverfield monster was trapped in your kitchen wall.

 
At 2:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe THIS is what's in there:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYVT1-xz5LM&feature=related


you need to watch the whole thing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged