Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Friday, December 21, 2007

I'm Shot

Hey! A Shot At Love, the same show that brought you Tila Tequila is casting for season 2 but with a different celebrity! You can apply online by answering a few simple questions. Let's fill it out, shall we?

1. Stereotype yourself: Are you a player? Hopeless romantic? Shy girl?:

I am a shy hopeless romantic who loves to play. I'm up for everything. Especially love.

2. Do you have any body art? Piercing? Tattoos?:

Yeah, wanna see? Ha, ha! No, seriously, I have a dragon tattoo on my lower back and the Chinese symbol for hope on my neck.

3. Quickly describe your dating life. Do you date often? Go out or Hang out?:

A nymphomaniacal exhibitionist like myself doesn't really need to date. But I like the beach.

4. When was the last time you were really in love? Were you the heart breaker or heart broken?:

I fell for a man on the TV show Eliminidate. He was wonderful but he cut me after ten minutes.

5. If you could date any celebrity, who would it be? Why?:

a. the one on this show, b. because I love him/her.

6. What do you do for fun? Hobbies?:

I work with special needs homeless pets in New Orleans.

7. Quickly break down your typical weekend.:

After a water balloon fight with my housemates, I take my clothes off and go skinnydipping.

8. Why look to T.V. for love?:

The internet is too impersonal.

4 Comments:

At 2:07 PM, Blogger patient boy said...

Liar.

Your tattoo is not a dragon.

The rest of it is pretty accurate though.

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

Come on. I lasted a bit longer on Eliminidate

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger patient boy said...

That's the "pretty" in "pretty accurate".

 
At 3:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome. Just plain awesome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged