Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Resting Time

Today has been crazier than a rat in a tin shithouse. I've written about million holiday cards and put different increments of money in them for every single maintenance/door person in the building. My bosses are scrambling around the office to finish things before they take very long vacations in very hot climates, one of the gifts I bought online isn't getting delivered in time for Christmas (sorry Lawyergirl) and I can't stop eating chocolate. Who wants to siphon whiskey into my mouth this evening?

3 Comments:

At 3:05 PM, Blogger Figgsrock2 said...

I would volunteer, but I'll either be here at my office or at home trying to finish the last major project to the year.

Friday and Saturday nights though, bring it on.

 
At 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know how to find me. I promise to take the duty seriously.

 
At 9:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could just give me the chocolate.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged