Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Feel The Vibration

Someone's cell phone is on vibrate and it feels like it's somewhere near my office. I know it's not my phone, but it sounds like it's coming from my bag. Should I be concerned? It'll be like that scene in Ocean's 11 where this George Clooney slips a cellphone in Julia Roberts' coat and it starts to ring and her boyfriend is like, "Aren't you going to answer your phone?" and she's like, "I don't have a cellphone," and then it's in her coat?

Anyway, there it goes again. Seriously, I'm scared to look in my bag.

2 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, Blogger dancing at gunpoint said...

http://jscms.jrn.columbia.edu/cns/2005-05-03/orso-phantomvibes/

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger dancing at gunpoint said...

(that's an article about Phantom Cell Phone Ring Syndrome)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged