Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Friday, November 09, 2007

Crafty

So last night on my way home, I picked up some sauce, ricotta and a pan. Cuz I was going to make some motherfucking baked ziti. I seem to have endless boxes of ziti at home because every time I'm at the store I'm all, "Yo, I better stock up on some more ziti, right?" I freaking love the stuff.

So I take my ricotta and sauce and pan home only to find that somewhere over the course of the last few months, I managed to deplete my pasta supply. Who does that? In fact all that was there was like, 7 strips of lasagna in a box.

So what did I do? I cut the aluminum pan down and fashioned it into a tiny lasagna pan, then I halved the lasagna noodles, and made myself a little personal lasagna for one. It was both delicious and awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged