Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Exchange

Me: "So, I'm scheduled to take the Notary class next Friday."

Bosslady: "Oh, that'll be fun."

Me: "Uh, yeah."

BL: "It'll be like The Breakfast Club."

And then I said to her...

Me: "I make $31,000 a year and I have a home and I'm not about to throw it all away on some punk like you. But someday when you're outta here and you've forgotten all about this place and they've forgotten all about you, and you're wrapped up in your own pathetic life, I'm gonna be there. That's right. And I'm gonna kick the living shit out of you. I'm gonna knock your dick in the dirt."

3 Comments:

At 3:19 PM, Blogger Figgsrock2 said...

Will milk be made available?

 
At 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whe you are a lawyer, you don't have to take the class. You just sign something, and you are magically a notary.... I paid a lot for that privilege... my soul...

 
At 11:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's impossible sir, its in Johnson's underwear.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged