Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Good Luck Tempy

This online magazine I sometimes write for asked me to interview Dane Cook and Jessica Alba for their new romantic comedy Good Luck Chuck.

By phone. No, I'm not doing it for scheduling reasons, but I also have no idea what I'd ask. Here's a few ideas:

"Hey, Jessica, how does it feel to be totally hot?"
"Dane, who are you?"
"Jessica, if you are so hot, why are you dating that greasy douche, Cash Warren?"
"Dane... OK, I just IMDB'd you. I know who you are."
"Jessica, You were great in Fantastic Four. Do you prefer romantic comedies or action films?"
"Dane, you were so funny when you Punk'd Mandy Moore!"
"Jessica, recent polls have shown a 1/5th of Americans can't locate the US on a world map. Why do you think this is?"
"Oh, sorry Dane, that was Dax Shepard. Wait.. who are you?"

2 Comments:

At 1:10 PM, Blogger Lynne said...

You could ask her about working with Chris Evans, and then reply "yeah, that's what my friend Lynne said about him while doing West Side Story together at summer theater camp 10 years ago!"

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

Say what you will, but he was great in She's All That

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged