Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I'm In Love

From my inbox today:

"HELLO
Iam seeking honest, reliable, trust, caring lady for life relationship, whon will not disapoint me in future,To tell you the fact i have not see you before but your picture move my spirit of love toward you, I beleive with Almighty God all things will be possilbe.To know more about me send me your email address to enable me send my pictures,If need to see me live than tell me when you will be on net so that set on my webcam.

When a man is quiet, Millions of things are running in his mind. When a man is not arguing, He is thinking deeply. When a man looks at u with eyes full of questions, He is wondering how long you will be around. When a man answers "i'm fine" after a few seconds, He is not at all fine. When a man stares at you, He is wondering why you are lying.

When a man says I love you, He means it. When a man says "i miss you", No one in this world can miss you more than him. U will get kissed on me when we get marriage together. Don't break this relationship

NECLLIOD BY NAME.
SINGLE NOT MARRIED.
BLACK AFRICA"

Wow, it's like he knows me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged