Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Overheard

Um, this is one side of a conversation that is currently going on with the Girl Next To Me and some guy on the phone.

GNTM: "No way. No, seriously, I was there too! I had a great time, it's such a beautiful country. Me? Oh, um, I'm from Long Island. You? No Way! Oh, I totally know that school! Okay. Ooooh, sounds cool. Really? Oh, well this is interesting. Let me look you up on Facebook. Wow, you are handsome! Ha ha! Now I know what you look like and you don't know what I look like! You are so tan. Who's that chick? Oh, good. No, it's just that she' like, all over you. Well, I guess it's only fair to send you a picture of me. Okay. What's your IM? Isn't it funny how way back in the day it was like, what's your number and now it's like, what is your IM screen name?"

This conversation has been going on for ten minutes now.

Okay, she just said, "You are making my day go by so much faster..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged