Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Thursday, July 05, 2007

500th Post


Post a Comment on: Tempy

"500th Post"

bklynturtle said...

Back in Santa Fe I once had a house party that ended like that.

4:23 pm

lynne said...

Does anyone else care that the dog is delightfully caught between the couch and a man who could easily roll over and asphyxiate it? Abhorrent. Decidedly.

4:25 pm

shiftless layabout said...

Oh my god that reminds me about that one time I was dog sitting my friends dog and unfortunately we all fell asleep and the dog got out but we didn't know until we woke up which was the next day. So I made some screwdrivers- you know, Tempy, like the ones I made in Hawaii, and we got really drunk before we knew the dog was missing and it turns out the dog returned that day.

4:26 pm

lawyergirl said...

You better not do that to my nephew.

4:27 pm

jonah said...

You think that's funny, check this out

4:27 pm

aggalicious said...

Aaaaaaaaaah! I missed you at the party on Saturday! Wait... were you there?

4:28 pm

boyd said...

Well, good goddamn! Where I come from we git out our scent hounds to go a huntin' real slow like.

4:29 pm

lynne said...

Delightful

4:30 pm

figgsrock2 said...

I still don't know where you work.

4:31 pm

miguel said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_abuse

4:32 pm

shma shma said...

Damn! That guy's cute!

4:33 pm

jay said...

I missed another thread! Is anyone there?

10:24 pm


5 Comments:

At 4:41 PM, Blogger patient boy said...

[clapping]

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

[bowing]

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger Figgsrock2 said...

Bravo! Bravo. I am very glad I checked in before I ran out the door.

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Quite funny......I don't post THAT late......
:)

 
At 4:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was fucking beautiful

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged