Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Friday, June 08, 2007

Not Cute Anymore

As most of you know, my superintendent's girlfriend is nuts. Like, "the FBI is after me, I hear voices, I'm going to start a fire in the building and then pass out" nuts.

Over the years she's actually gotten worse. This morning I exited my apartment only to find that every light in the hallway was shut off. I make my way down the pitch black stairs and flip all of the lights back on. Like a ninja awaiting its prey she jumps out from behind a door and tells me that those lights are to be kept off because they'll just "burn out anyway" and there's "enough light outside". Oh, okay, that'd make sense if out hallways have f@#king windows, which they don't.

I've just about had it. So after years of dealing directly with my super, (who thinks she's autistic and not schizophrenic because she "puts things in piles all day"), I called my landlord. She's going to have a stern talk with them, I'll tell you that.

2 Comments:

At 1:33 PM, Blogger Jonah said...

it's true, nothing fixes schizophrenia like a stern talking-to.

 
At 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll shoot the bitch.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged