Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Thursday, June 07, 2007

I Told You To Sell!

Now this is what I expected when I entered the financial world. HUGE trader fight. I guess someone gave the oder to sell, and something was short or long, and someone didn't get the memo so they didn't sell and now they lost millions of dollars or something.

Awesome. But it's not my company, it's the one that shares the office with us. My only job today is to get new batteries for the Fossil Collectors Edition Star Trek Klingon watch that arrived at 10:00 this morning.

8 Comments:

At 12:26 PM, Blogger Figgsrock2 said...

So do we get a photo of the watch?

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

This is it

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger patient boy said...

So do we get an explanation of the watch?

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

I'd like to hear your guesses, actually...

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger patient boy said...

I'm guessing that you might be a bigger fan than you led me to believe.

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger Figgsrock2 said...

Somehow this doesn't translate "You are a geek."

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

Oh my god. Speaking of which, the official "translator" on the set of Lord of the Rings for Elvish went to my college.

And to answer Boyd's remark, if I ever did anything in any way to lead you believe I had a thing for Klingons well then... you are very perceptive...

 
At 11:08 PM, Blogger Figgsrock2 said...

Somehow I knew you'd have a trouble with triffles.

geek I say, geek.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged