Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Klingon? I Don't Even Know...On

Since everyone really wants to know, I will now reveal the story behind the limited edition Fossil Klingon watch.

The first one was bought as a gift for a co-worker who is leaving. After working with the company for 10 years he is moving on. It's actually a really nice watch. My boss was so impressed by the first watch, she wanted to buy one for her husband, hence, the second watch.

Wow. That's boring.

Okay, would it be better if I just said they were both for me? They're not. That would be stupid. To buy two watches? Who buys two watches? Just because I have two wrists does not mean I would need two watches. Of course had I bought the watches, which I did not, I would buy one to wear and one to keep for collector's purposes, if I were to go to the annual convention and want to show off or maybe sell it in the next ten years or something.

What?!

bIjatlh 'e' yImev.

11 Comments:

At 10:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My ex-boyfriend loved Star Trek, and went to a convention (not when we were together).... People, this should tell you all something...

 
At 10:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It tells me that maybe you're not out of my league after all.

 
At 10:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT?!

 
At 10:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beamer? I don't even know her.

 
At 11:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Relax, MATWMP. My hot plate is big enough for everyone.

 
At 11:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Captain Kirk, wanna make out?

 
At 11:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Raldor, your mac 'n cheese SUCKED.

 
At 11:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe, but it aint really about the food, now is it? You know what they say: once you've had Randy, you'll never go....randy.

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger Lynne said...

Blow job!?! I hardly even know him!

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger Tempy said...

That's true, Lynne, but let's get back to the comment posts...

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger Figgsrock2 said...

Hmm, I still don't buy this story. I mean, how do we know you're actually at a real job? That pic of the midget from last week could have been from anywhere! Lies Lies Lies!

I'm sorry, Steve's having a cranky day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged