Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Chi to the Huahua

Somebody help me out here. I am a dog lover, I have a dog, puppies make me smile. But why... why is it in almost every neighborhood I am in I always see the infamous Chihuahua twin phenomenon. Basically, it's like this- there is always someone "walking" two Chihuahua's. One is being held like a tired two year old, and the other is on the ground, but off the leash. Do you know what I'm talking about? You never see two Chihuahua's walking on the leash, or both off the leash, or both being held, oh no. And why is it that the one on the ground walks like it has scoliosis and hops around a bit as if the sidewalk is too hot?

Scoliosis is not funny.

And now, a picture of a legless Chihuahua currently at the North Shore Animal League.

1 Comments:

At 9:10 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I have encountered said phenomenon, and I, personally, don't mind if the second chihuahua is off the leash, as it provides Stella with a nice snack to hold her over until dinner. Think of it as a doggie powerbar.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged