Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Friday, March 30, 2007

Karma

I was recently telling someone about the healing powers of Zicam. For those of you that don't know, Zicam is zinc spray you put up your nose at the first signs of a cold, in effect killing the cold before it spreads and therefore shortening your illness to just a day.

Yesterday I was feeling a bit off but hadn't thought much of it until I got home and realized that my throat hurt. Giving it no mind, I went about my evening and then to bed. Well at 2 am I got the chills, headache, cough, the whole nine yards. I couldn't sleep, and was up half the night burrowed in my comforter, cursing at no one in particular. And the kicker is, the symptoms started off everywhere but my nose.

At least I get to take DayQuil.

Have I told you about how much I love DayQuil?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged