Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Friday, April 13, 2007

Meat

I am seriously considering ordering from a place called Burger Heaven today. I am craving a burger but I don't know what place around here has the best, so I went with the title. Does anyone know anything about Burger Heaven? Suggestions are welcome.

Also, I'm not sure if that's the best idea as tonight I know I will be eating a dish with beef in it so maybe I should hold off on the burger. I'm just craving meat.

And if anyone had any doubt in their mind, yes, today is chilly and mild with a drizzle of Sexual Innuendo Day...

6 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not to put a damper on SID, but Joe and I ate at Burger Heaven once. Not that great. But I wasn't eating meat then. SID!

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger patient boy said...

Burger Heaven is a midtown mainstay, they have many locations. Food is just OK, used to be overpriced but I haven't been there in years.

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger Tempy said...

Yeah, I'm going to go with a place called "Pump". It's all high protein energy food. They have steak on pita and tofu and some gnarly stuff.

 
At 11:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They also have "Only-8". Best Fro-Yo ever.

 
At 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pump? On a Friday when you're craving meat? Bah!

 
At 7:18 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

When "craving meat" and "pump" appear in the same sentence, I laugh like a 12 year old.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged