Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Good To Know

Me: Whoa. I'm off today.

Girl Next to Me (who came in late): Oh, yeah. It's just... one of those mornings.

Me: Yeah. One of those mornings.

(5 minutes of silence. Typing. Light phones.)

GNTM: Uh, yeah, it's like I woke up and my paper wasn't delivered so that totally threw me off.

Me: Oh, I hate that (I don't have the paper delivered).

GNTM: And there was a bug in my apartment this morning.

Me: Whoa. That'll throw you off. I, uh, got up to pee at five and the light bulb blew out so... I had to change it...

(Silence)

GNTM: I also drank too much wine last night.

Me: Yeah, I had a few margaritas.

GNTM: Yeah, I had some of those too.

Me: So we're hung over.

GNTM: Oh god yes.

Me: At least we're on the same page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged