Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Friday, March 02, 2007

Aw Yeah...

I love the smell of corporate in the morning.

I woke up to texts and phone calls because well, as you know, it's a big day. Because on this day, 31 years ago, Bob Lurie became CEO of the San Francisco Giants. Oh, and I was born. That's right, I share a birthday with such greats as Mikhail Gorbachev, leader of the former Soviet Union and Andrew Farriss, keyboardist of INXS. I only hope I can live up to their legacies.

Speaking of legal, I am at a new place today. I did nothing for the first hour, then I sent out one email. Awesome. It's turning into a pretty good day. Monsoon outside aside, of course.

Actual quote from girl I work with/for.

"Um, I'm leaving at 3:30 today so... you know... I guess you can leave, um, early?"

Yeah, if by early you mean 3:32. Sweet.

3 Comments:

At 10:22 AM, Blogger patient boy said...

Happy birthday! Thanks for the monsoon! Here's three formerly waterproof things that, as of today, are not:

1. My snow boots
2. My raincoat
3. The roof to my house

Good times!

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger Tempy said...

I mean, you should have seen the weather on Mikhail Gorbachev's birthday...

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger patient boy said...

We should have a contest today to see who can send you the most absolutely ridiculous e-card before 3:32pm.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged